Accompanied by our experienced guides, you will explore a lush, intact and protected natural landscape from the water, which will leave you with unforgettable memories.
In an idyllic and unspoilt natural setting, Le Clip "30 years of adventures" provides you with an opportunity to discover the pristine Doubs Natural Reserve between Goumois and St-Hippolyte and at the same time learn proper canoeing and kayaking techniques.
Several routes are available, including:
Tariche - St-Ursanne (duration of activity incl. transportation: approx. 3hrs)
Goumois - Soubey (prices upon request)
Soubey - St-Ursanne (prices upon request)
Good to know
- Canoe Treasure Hunt
- With the JURA-PASS, get a 20% discount for the activity.
- Safe high-performance equipment: life jackets adapted for each participant, 2 and 3-seater canoes, 1-seater kayak, containers, etc.
- Transport included and organized by us as well as transport of all your luggage.
- Each descent is accompanied by at least 2 experienced instructors.
- Activity available 7 days a week
Prices per person canoe
Descent Tariche-St-Ursanne, Adults, from
- CHF 59.-
Descent Tariche-St-Ursanne, Children from 12 years old, from
- CHF 39.-
Descent Tariche-St-Ursanne, Children up to 12 years old, from
- CHF 29.-
Canoe rental for 1 hour, Adults, from
- CHF 20.-
Canoe rental for 1 hour, Children
Treasure hunt, 2 hours
- CHF 25.-
- Free parking
- Booking required
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for groups
- On-site equipment rental