The routes, ideal for beginners, are explained by experienced instructors who accompany the groups.
In an idyllic setting surrounded by unspoilt nature, try the Clip and the opportunity to discover the wonderful nature reserve of the Doubs while learning the technique of canoeing or kayaking.
Good to know
- With the JURA-PASS, get a 20% discount for the activity.
- Safe high-performance equipment: life jackets adapted for each participant, 2 and 3-seater canoes, 1-seater kayak, containers, etc.
- Transport included and organized by us as well as transport of all your luggage.
- Each descent is accompanied by at least 2 experienced instructors.
- Reservation required.
Prices per person
- CHF 80.-
Children from 12 years old
- CHF 60.-
Children up to 12 years old
- CHF 50.-
- Free parking
- Booking required
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for groups
- On-site equipment rental
Links & PDFs