The Equestrian network Jura and Jura bernois offers 500 kilometres of signposted horseback trails with several connections to the Canton of Neuchâtel as well as the Chasseral region. Along all these routes, accommodation with stalls and suitable restaurants can be found.
The networks in detail:
- Equestrian network of the Franches-Montagnes and surrounding areas: 300 kilometres of signposted trails
- Equestrian network of Ajoie, Escale Bonfol: 70 kilometres of signposted trails
- Equestrian network of the Clos du Doubs: 100 kilometres of signposted trails
- Equestrian network of Chasseral
- Equestrian network of Neuchâtel
Good to know
- Stickers for the equestrian networks are available at Jura Tourism offices, at the stables offering stalls for horses and can also be ordered online.
- Maps of the different networks can be purchased at the tourist offices or ordered online.
- In Canton Jura, there is a network of prepared and signposted winter trails.
Prices per person
Fee to use the AREF riding trail network (for one day)
- CHF 7.-
Topographic map of the AREF riding trail network
- CHF 18.-
Topographic map of the riding trail network Clos du Doubs
- CHF 18.-
Topographic map of the riding trail network Escale Bonfol
- CHF 10.-