The Franches-Montagnes are famous for their wide landscapes and gallop courses and are considered a true El Dorado for riders. Explore the wooded pastures and beautiful sceneries with your own horse for 2 or 3 days including suitable accommodation.
If you feel like it, you can also extend your stay by exploring the banks of the Doubs river and its extensive network of riding trails.
The package includes:
accommodation for 1 or 2 nights
boxes for 1 or 2 nights
equestrian network vouchers
free equestrian maps of Franches-Montagnes
Not included in the package:
meals (upon request)
horse feed (upon request)
- Prices for groups3 days for 2 People, from
- CHF 495.-
- 2 days for 2 People, from
- CHF 260.-
- The package is designed for 2 people but can also be booked for individuals or groups of 3 upon request.
- The offer is valid year-round, subject to availability. The terms and conditions of accommodation providers shall be binding.
- Please feel free to send us your questions, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.