Jura Sport & Spa Resort
- DauerRecommended Duration
- 1 h 30
For your well-being the Jura Sport & Spa Resort (Centre de Loisirs des Franches-Montagnes) offers you a Wellness area combining calm and serenity.
To boost your overall well-being, Jura Sport & Spa Resort offers wellness amenities for relaxation and peace of mind. Relax and breathe the fresh Jura air, surrounded by idyllic countryside. In the evening, enjoy a bath in the gently illuminated outdoor pools.
The Jura Sport & Spa Resort (Centre de Loisirs des Franches-Montagnes) in Saignelégier, in the heart of the Franches-Montagnes, offers its guests peaceful, green surroundings and moments of sheer relaxation: a hotel with 41 rooms, six conference rooms (25 -140 people), a spa area with 2 outside swimming pool (34° + 36°), saunas, hammams and a relaxing room, keep-fit facilities, a gym, an inside swimming pool with jacuzzi and a skating rink.
- 13:30 - 21:00
- Tuesday - Saturday
- 10:00 - 21:00
- 10:00 - 20:00
- Prices per person (max. duration 3 hours)Adults
- CHF 27.-
- CHF 25.-
- Child (from 4 years) - Wednesdays only from 2pm to 6pm
- CHF 14.-
- Spa facility surcharge for hotel guests
- CHF 17.-
- With the JURA-PASS, get a 20% discount on 1 admission to the wellness centre or 20% discount on a adult admission swimmig pool.
- The 3*** Jura Sport & Spa Resort has various types of rooms.
- It is possible to book different services, i.e. massages or beauty treatments.
- Children (from 4 years old) are only admitted on Wednesdays from 2pm to 6pm
- All entries for the Wellness are limited to 3 hours.
- Free parking
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- On-site catering
- Suitable for groups
- Public transport
- Jura Sport & Spa Resort - Centre de Loisirs des Franches-Montagnes Chemin des Sports 10 2350 Saignelégier +41 32 951 24 74 email@example.com jura-resort.ch