Everybody knows the famous Swiss Army knife. Delémont is where it is made.
"Passing through Delémont, I stopped off quickly at Victorinoxto visit the factory shop. On my way in, I passed a group who had just visited the knife factory on an office outing. In the shop, you can buy all the products made in the factory, from the latest creations to knives designed for professionals, women, hobbyists and collectors. As a keen cook, my eyes were drawn to a set of knives. I could just see myself carving and slicing poultry with the largest knife and using the smallest knife with a sharp point to bone my chicken. I couldn't resist the temptation and left the shop thrilled, carrying a box under my arm."
Prices for group
Guided tour, 1 hour
- Booking required
- Accessible by public transport
- Wheelchair accessible
- Guided tours
- Suitable for groups
Good to know
- Groups: from 6 to 45 people
- Languages: French, German and English
- Bookings: all year round except mid-July to mid-August and the end of December (annual holiday)
- Individuals are welcome at the factory shop every day. All Victorinox products are available there, from knives to watches as well as products designed for travel or hiking.
- Guided visit of the workshops for individual visitors every first Wednesday of the month. Reservation until noon of the Tuesday before, T. 032 421 39 00.