Equipped with a badge, you explore different unusual places at the castle and in the old part of town. At some of them, light and sound productions illustrate historic events. The activity can also be booked with a guide.
As the keeper of the keys, you open the doors to secret and unusual places in Porrentruy which are brought to life by stunning sound and light effects. Do you know about Pierre Péquignat, the rebellious representative of the people who challenged the prince-bishop, and the tragic end of his struggle? Have you already witnessed the revival of the wyvern, the mythical creature that feeds off the water's energy? Do you think dinosaurs still haunt the town of Porrentruy? The "Circuit Secret" offers you an exclusive and unique experience.
Badge rental and information: at the Jura Tourisme reception desk in Porrentruy (Rue du 23-Juin 20), during opening hours or at the Hôtel-Dieu Museum (Grand'Rue 5)
SECRET CIRCUIT "GOURMET"
In addition to the unusual places effectively presented during the Secret Circuit, the tour includes five gourmet stops in Porrentruy, where you can discover the region's culinary specialities. A unique opportunity to combine a cultural walk with the discovery of local products from the Jura.
Valid ONLY on Saturdays / reservation min. 24 hours in advance.
Circuit secret (Secret circuit)
- CHF 9.-
Children 7-16 years old
- CHF 6.-
- CHF 8.-
Discount Group from 10 to 20 people
- 10 %
Discount Group from 20 people
- 40 %
Secret circuit (Gourmet)
- CHF 32.-
- CHF 31.-
Children 6-16 years old
- CHF 16.-
Children 0-6 years old
- CHF 10.-
Good to know
- The Covid Certificate is compulsory for individuals aged 16 and over. For groups, please contact our tourism offices.
- With the JURA-PASS, get a 20% discount on 1 admission.
- The badge for the "Secret Circuit" also entitles to two entrance tickets for the price of one to the Museum de l'Hôtel-Dieu.
- Annual closure: December, January
- Secret Circuit "GOURMET": valid ONLY on Saturdays / reservation min. 24 hours in advance
- Booking required
- Suitable for families
- Free Wi-Fi
- Suitable for groups