By scooter in the Franches-Montagnes
- DauerRecommended Duration
- 2 h 0
There are several "scooter" routes in the Franches-Montagnes, the best-known of which runs for 20 km from Saignelégier to Glovelier along the Jura Railways line.
"It was an unusually rainy August afternoon and we had arranged to meet our colleagues at Saignelégier station for a scooter ride. By the time we got our hands on our "all-terrain" machines, fortunately fitted with mudguards, the rain had stopped. Until Le Pré-Petitjean, the descent was a little slow and we had to push, changing legs from time to time. The real adventure began once we took on the descent of the Combe Tabeillon. Stony paths, damp patches, wild ponds, a small river and impressive rocks lining the route. We soaked up all the nature we could before reaching Glovelier station. From there, we caught the train back to Saignelégier before continuing what all of our colleagues - from the trainee to our most senior staff - described as one of our best company outings ever."
Anna, 32, HR manager
- Monday - Friday
- 05:00 - 22:00
- 06:00 - 22:00
- 07:00 - 22:00
- Prices per personAdults with GA, half-fare and children 6 -12 years
- CHF 39.-
- Adults without travelcard
- CHF 46.-
- Scooter-canoe offer: there is a route linking Saignelégier to the banks of the Doubs, the first part of which can be travelled by canoe.
- Booking required.
- Several courses and rates are available on the website
- Main contact
- Location-groupes :
Service Marketing CJ Gare de Saignelégier 2350 Saignelégier +41 (0) 32 952 42 90 firstname.lastname@example.org les-cj.ch
- Location-voyageurs individuels: Gare de Saignelégier 2350 Saignelégier +41 (0) 32 952 42 75 email@example.com les-cj.ch