- DauerRecommended Duration
- 3 h 0
Explore the world of watchmaking with an expert watchmaker.
As a source of passion, watches have a number of secrets to reveal. They are part of Switzerland’s and the Jura arc’s identity. The Centre interrégional de perfectionnement (CIP) in Tramelan and the Chasseral Nature Park invites you to discover watchmaking in the cradle of the most prestigious watch manufacturers.
Explore the world of watchmaking with an expert watchmaker
Pass through the doors of a training centre located in a typical Jura landscape.
Put on a watchmaker's work shirt, step forward to his workbench and immerse yourself in the everyday life of this precision craftsmanship. An instructor will teach you the art of mastering time and how to bring a watch to life. This educational offer is available in German or French for individuals and groups. It is also possible to create and leave with one's own watch (on request).
- Offer for individualsInitiation module
- CHF 140.-
- Immersion module
- CHF 280.-
- Module Initiation: price CHF 140. – schedule 9 a.m. to 12 a.m. Half a day (3 hours) with coffee
- Module Immersion: price CHF 280. - / schedule (welcome coffee at 8.30 a.m.), 9 a.m. to 12 a.m. and 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. - Initiation module included
- Offer for individuals or groups
- Free parking
- Booking required
- Wheelchair accessible
- On-site catering
- Suitable for groups
- Public transport
- CIP Formation Chemin des Lovières 13 2720 Tramelan +41 32 486 07 49 email@example.com cip-tramelan.ch vivre-horlogerie.ch