Located west of Porrentruy, on the border of the Ajoie, Réclère of the caves are among the most amazing natural sights of Switzerland.
Discovered in 1886, the Caves of Réclère immediately hit the first visitors with their splendor to the point that, aware of their incredible wealth, we began operations in 1890!
It's along a developed 1,500 meters you will discover stalagmites and stalactites of rare beauty and great diversity. Thus, you can admire the elegant Pagoda, the enigmatic portrait that hints in his face and a face in profile, the Dome, which with its 15 meters high is the largest stalagmite discovered in Switzerland.
Good to know
- With the JURA-PASS, get a 20% discount on 1 adult admission to the caves.
- The temperature in the caves is about +7°C, so warm clothing is recommended.
- Duration of guided tour: 1h00 (1.5 km route)
- A tour of the caves can be combined with a visit to the Préhisto-Parc in the forest just above the caves.
- Restaurant, hotel rooms, bungalows, yurts, mobilhome and campsite available.
Prices per person
- CHF 10.-
- CHF 8.-
Children (4 to 15 years old)
- CHF 6.-
Prices for groups
from 15 to 30 people
- CHF 9.-
More than 31 people
- CHF 8.50
School ( up to 15 years old and min. 10 students)
- CHF 5.50
- Free parking
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- On-site catering
- Animations for children
- Guided tours
- Credit/debit card accepted
- Suitable for groups