Capital of the canton of Jura. The old town and the station quarter have been admirably restored.
"All we knew of Delémont was its welcoming, lively, colourful and bustling station quarter. The guide led us over the old humpback bridge and uphill to discover an unexpected world: the old town. It was a pleasant walk through the medieval town, across the squares, along the wide streets and alleyways, past the austere façades and babbling fountains, the tempting boutiques and welcoming bistros. The castle, church, town hall and museum all had a story to tell us. We felt a sense of freedom, a culture of friendship, a desire to stay and join the celebrations."
Prices for groups
Tour of the Historic Centre 1h
- CHF 100.-
Tour of the Historic Centre 1h30
- CHF 130.-
Tour of the Historic Centre and the Jura Museum of Art and History
- CHF 150.-
Secret Circuit guided 1h30
- CHF 130.-
Good to know
- Masks must be worn during guided tours
- Groups: up to 25 people per guide (up to 15 people for the guided Tour with the Jura Museum of Art and History or Secret Circuit)
- Languages: French, German, English, Italian, Spanish, other languages on request.
- Bookings: all year round at the tourist office.
- Great gift idea: town/city-tour vouchers are available from Jura Tourism centres.
- Pleaste note : "Tour of the Historic Centre and the Jura Museum of Art and History" is not suitable for persons with reduced mobility.