Whether on foot or snowshoes, the Mollendruz treasure hunt will take young investigators on an adventure through the surrounding pastures followed by a delicious chocolate fondue at the Chalet du Mollendruz.
This activity, set up for all budding detectives, is offered from December to March taking start and the Mollendruz pass. Get started by making your chocolate fondue reservation at the alpine chalet, then rendezvous at the first station to start the adventure. Each step of the investigation will provide clues helping young investigators to discover the magic word that they will hand over at the Chalet du Mollendruz. The reward will be a delicious chocolate fondue as well as a surprise gift. Weather permitting; the return trip is possible on sleds.
From 1 Dec 2021 to 31 Mar 2022
Game, gift and chocolate fondue
- CHF 12.-
Good to know
- From November to March
- Reservations mandatory +41 21 864 30 27
- Parking available at the Mollendruz pass
- Start: behind Nordic Sport shop
- Estimated time for the treasure hunt: 1 hour
- Price: CHF 12.- per person to be paid at the Chalet, price includes fondue and surprise gift.
- The alpine chalet is closed on Monday and Tuesday (except during public holidays)