On the shores of Lake Neuchâtel, the "Alphasurf" water sports base is a great place for those who love water sports and activities.
Cable ski, paddle board, canoe, pedal boat, sail boat, banana boat, buoy can be rented to venture out and glide on the clear waters of the lake.
Two sandy beaches, a bar and a restaurant offer after the effort a relaxing moment.
Good to know
- Access by car: follow the Route de la Plage, turn left on Chemin de la Grande Gouille.
- Access by public transport: trains from Payerne or Yverdon-les-Bains, then continue by foot or take the tiny train of Estavayer-le-Lac (stop "Nouvelle Plage").
- Access by boat: boats from Yverdon-les-Bains or Neuchâtel
- Parking: along the Route de la Plage or on the place du Chemin de la Grande Gouille (2 minutes by foot).
- Parking price: CHF 1.50.- per hour or CHF 10.- per day