The street jazz festival will amaze any music lover. Saxophone, trumpet, trombone, clarinet, piano and many other instruments will rhythm these 3 days. The festivities will take place in the historic centre of Estavayer-le-Lac. Free concerts outside and near restaurants will liven up the medieval streets. It is the occasion to enjoy a good meal on the terraces and to enjoy one or more jazz concerts.
On Saturday from 5pm will take place The Swing Parade. To the sounds of the Marching Bands, street bands and other singers, groups of dancers will dance to the rhythms of Lindy Hop, Country or Swing dance. This summer carnival is a joyous parade that will start from the Place du Midi, to cross the whole downtown and finish its journey on the Place de Chenaux.
More than 30 concerts over three days!
Thursday, 14 July 2022:
Eva Slongo Quartet feat: Giovanni Mirabassi
Friday, 15 July 2022:
Orchestre des Jeunes Jazzistes de Fribourg
Alain Jean-Marie Quintet
Frank Salis’ Island Band Feat: James Andrews
Saturday, 16 July 2022:
Marc Bertgoumieux Trio
Susanne Alt & Tony Match Trio
- Prices1 night promotion (limited to 35 tickets and until 16 June 2022)
- CHF 25.-
- Full price (from 17 June 2022)
- CHF 35.-
- 3 night subscription (limited to 35 tickets and until 16 June 2022)
- CHF 65.-
- Location : All over the city. Heart of the festival (bars, foodtrucks, jam sessions): Place de l'Eglise
- All concerts are free of charge except for those on the Museum stage, for which the prices are indicated under the heading "Prices". Tickets can be purchased on the website.
- Food and drinks available at the event
- Pets allowed
- Accessible for caravans