A journey full of poetry allows the public to connect each of the cribs and to admire, in the open air, the creativity and uniqueness of the installations. Illuminated windows and display cases serve as a showcase for the characters who make up the traditional representation of the Nativity.
Created by the Tourist Office, this magical winter activity gives pride of place to budding or experienced artists, whether they are shopkeepers or individuals who enthusiastically participate every year.
- From 3 Dec 2022 to 6 Jan 2023
- Free itinerary in the town of Estavayer-le-Lac
- Possibility to visit with the tourist train (schedules to download)
- After a ride with the tourist train, the ticket (value of CHF 3.-) can be exchanged in the bars and restaurants of the town (see Restaurant and bar guide)
- Car parks: casino square, cemetery, Chaussée