- 4 discovery tours on foot with a contest for children are offered to discover the fountains in a funny way
- For the sportier visitors, a bike ride is also suggested, which is a good training for the slowUp on April 28th!
The Easter tiny train
2 different itineraries allow the visitors to learn more about the region while having a look at the Easter fountains (dates available from February 2020)
Visit in French from Salavaux
Bilingual visit (FR/DE) from Sugiez, depending on train occupation
From 28 Mar 2020 to 19 Apr 2020
Good to know
- Access and prices:
- Open to all, free admission (except if visiting by train)
- Little Easter train:
- Rates per trip: CHF 15.00 per adult, CHF 12.00 per student/AVS, CHF 8.00 per child (6 to 12 years old)
- Reservations recommended from Vully Tourisme or Vully-les-Lacs Tourisme!