- 4 discovery tours on foot with a contest for children are offered to discover the fountains in a funny way
- For the sportier visitors, a bike ride is also suggested, which is a good training for the slowUp on April 26th!
The Easter tiny train
2 different itineraries allow the visitors to learn more about the region while having a look at the Easter fountains.
Dates and timetable 2020
April 4th - Departure from Sugiez (train station) at 11:00 am / Departure from Salavaux at 1:30, 3:00 and 4:30 pm
April 11th - Departure from Salavaux at 11:00 am / Departure from Sugiez (train station) at 1:30, 3:00 and 4:30 pm
Bilingual tour (FR/DE) only from Sugiez, depending on train occupation
ATTENTION: event cancelled due to Coronavirus. We look forward to seeing you in 2021!
Good to know
- Access and prices:
- Open to all, free admission (except if visiting by train)
- Little Easter train:
- Rates per trip (60-75 minutes): CHF 15.00 per adult, CHF 12.00 per student/AVS, CHF 8.00 per child (6 to 12 years old)
- Reservations recommended from Vully Tourisme or Vully-les-Lacs Tourisme!