On the Culinary Tales in Murten guided tour you can not only explore the town of Murten and its streets and alleys; enjoy historical anecdotes and culinary pleasures too.
Visitors on this guided tour discover the beautiful town of Murten and hear some surprising historical anecdotes, stopping off along the way to enjoy a delicious meal. Aperitif, starter, main course and dessert are served in four different restaurants during the tour.
The Culinary Tales in Murten guided tour departs at 11am, 5pm and 6pm.
It is available for groups of 8 people or more. Booking required.
- Guided tour of Murten's old town
- Meal comprising aperitif, starter, main course and dessert
- From 6 Oct 2023 to 30 Apr 2024
- Conditions / supplements
- The Culinary Tales in Murten guided tour is available for groups of 8 people or more.
- There will be an extra guide if the group exceeds 20 persons.
- Meeting place
- Behind the French church in Murten, Franz. Kirchgasse 16
- 4 hours
- This guided tour is available in French or German.
- Suitable for groups