An art gallery in one of the oldest farms in the canton of Neuchâtel.
One of the region's oldest farms, nestled deep in La Brévine Valley. Within its walls, the farm harbours memories of its varied occupants (land-clearers, farmers, watchmakers, woodcutters and lacemakers); today, it houses an art gallery.
day.friday - day.saturday
- 14:00 - 18:00
- 10:00 - 18:00
- Open only during exhibitions
- The outside of the building can be seen at any time
- CHF 5.-
- Horaires personnalisés sur demande
- Suitable for families
- Credit/debit card accepted
- Aire de pic-nic disponible