Starting from the REKA holiday village, a short tour ideal for families.
"We fancied a change from the Alps, so we booked a week at the REKA holiday village in Montfaucon. It was in February and fortunately there was plenty of snow. We knew that it wasn't a certainty at that altitude (1,000 m) but everything was perfect there. The first day after we arrived, we hired from snowshoes and set off for a walk with our children. We took the route, which is ideal for families. Needless to say, every break was an excuse for a snowball fight. The children still remember it."
Ariane and family
Good to know
- Rental for groups (min. 10 people): CJ railway stations, Saignelégier and Tramelan.
- Rental for individuals: Sportissimo shop, Saignelégier
- A further route of 4 km is marked starting at the train station of Le Pré-Petitjean (route 4).
- An additional rental place: Auberge de la Gare in Montfaucon.
- Jura Railways also offer raquettes-fondue packages.