Hike from Lamboing to Mont-Sujet along a path lined with wooden sculptures.
Made in 1996 by the students of the woodcarving school of Brienz, wooden creations guide the walker from Lamboing to Mont-Sujet. This walk, which is very popular among families, allows visitors to cross typical landscapes of the Jura ridge while enjoying the wooded works of art that line the path. From the top of Mont-Sujet, the view opens on the Chasseral and the Jura on one side, and on the plateau up to the Alps on the other. For an energizing break, the path leads to the Bergerie du Haut and also to the Bergerie du Bas.
Good to know
- The sculptures were created in 1996 by the pupils of the wood carving school in Brienz
- La Bergerie du Haut, open every weekend from April to November, T. +41 (0) 32 315 11 70.
- La Bergerie du Bas, open from Mai to end of October, T. +41 (0) 79 372 13 01
- Restaurants in Lamboing, Nods and Prêles.
- The trail is not wheelchair accessible.
- Bergerie du Bas