Information centre and tourist reception.
The Tourist Office of Sainte-Croix/Les Rasses is situated in the centre of Sainte-Croix, next to the municipal building, a 5-minute walk from the station.
It will provide you with advice concerning a great number of things to do in the region and with useful information to help you organise your time here: brochures, hiking maps, accommodation lists, event information etc.
During the winter season, there is also a tourist information chalet in Les Rasses, at the foot of the ski lifts, where skiing classes can be booked.
From 1 Dec 2021 to 13 Mar 2022
Monday - Sunday
- 09:00 - 16:30
Good to know
- Opening hours
- Agence ADNV / Tourist office in Sainte-Croix
- Mid-March to Mid-June / Mid-September to Mid-November
- Wednesday - Friday : 9am - 4pm
- Saturday (during holidays) and public holiday : 9am - 1pm
- Mid-June to Mid-September
- Monday - Friday : 9am - 5pm
- Saturday and public holiday : 9am - 1pm
- Agence ADNV / Tourist office in Les Rasses
- December to Mid-March (depending on the opening of the ski lifts)
- Monday - Sunday : 9am - 4.30pm
- Tel: +41 (0) 24 454 48 09