Discover the Tête de Moine cheese.
This offer allows you to discover the world of Tête de Moine, the cheese that originated in Bellelay. In the museum dedicated to it, you will learn all the secrets surrounding the history of this cheese which is eaten in rosettes. In the afternoon, enjoy a walk on the Libell'lay nature trail or visit the magnificent Bellelay abbey. Then, to end the day in style, enjoy a Tête de Moine fondue at the Auberge de Bellelay.
Price of the combined offer
Overnight, fondue, entrance to the museum and half Tête de Moine Cheese
- CHF 252.-
Good to know
- Overnight in a double room
- Entrance to the Maison de la Tête de Moine
- Tête de Moine fondue at the Auberge de Bellelay
- 1 half round of Tête de Moine
- For reservations, please contact the Auberge de Bellelay by e-mail or by phone. Please mention the name of the offer ''Tasty stay in Bellelay''.
- Booking required
- Suitable for families
- Credit/debit card accepted