Discover the Tête de Moine cheese and the unspoiled nature of Bellelay.
This offer is tailor-made for families. It allows you to discover the world of Tête de Moine, the cheese that originated in Bellelay. In the museum dedicated to it, you will learn all the secrets surrounding the history of this cheese which is eaten in rosettes. In the afternoon, enjoy a walk on the Libell'lay nature trail. This playful walk to meet the dragonflies will enchant young and old alike. Then, to end the day on a high note, enjoy a Tête de Moine fondue with your family at the Auberge de Bellelay.
Price of the combined offer
Overnight, fondue, entrance to the museum and Libell'lay booklet for 2 adults and 2 children
- CHF 400.-
- Booking required
- Suitable for families
- Credit/debit card accepted
Good to know
- Overnight in a family room for 4 (2 adults/2 children) with 15% discount on overnight stay
- Libell'lay booklets for children
- Entrance to the Maison de la Tête de Moine
- Tête de Moine fondue at the Auberge de Bellelay
- For reservations, please contact the Auberge de Bellelay by e-mail or by phone. Please mention the name of the offer ''family stay in Bellelay''.