One of the most scenic locations to admire the blossoming daffodils in the springtime.
Every spring, thousands of daffodils explode in bright yellow colours on the meadows between Vue des Alpes and Tête de Ran. A stunning and ephemeral spectacle to be admired and respected so that the phenomenon can last.
- Free parking
- Accessible by public transport
Good to know
- Period: usually between end of March and mid-April
- The daffodils are best admired on-site; to preserve the spectacle, we recommend that you don't pick any flowers. However, it is permitted to cut them for one hand-held bunch per person (pulling out the bulbs/roots is forbidden)
- Every year the blossoming daffodils attract many visitors. Below are a few rules to follow so that everyone can enjoy the experience in the future:
- use the official car parks
- stay on the signposted trails (to avoid trampling rare plants or disturbing birds nesting on the ground)
- close the fences
- don't leave any garbage