The principle is simple: after registering, you set off alone or with your family on foot and/or by bike on the various routes. Along these routes, you will find posts that will provide you with historical, funny or mind-boggling information.
For this new edition, the organisers of the Boldair Challenge have turned to five associations from the region who know all the little trails and the most beautiful viewpoints that you should not miss.
The starting points of the routes are located in:
- Moutier and Corcelles
and in all the villages of the valley of Delémont.
All the routes are described here → www.movvin.ch
You can choose between the following routes:
- 6 mountain bike trails leading uphill and downhill
- 6 hiking trails with or without ice axe
- 1 trail for children
- 1 new hiking trail for seniors, implemented in cooperation with Pro Senectute! (opening soon)
- 1 ENIGMO trail by DinguOOO for small and big children
Prizes you can win with your adult start number:
- 1 jackpot of CHF 5,000* (raffle at the end of the event)
- Every 15 days several hundred Swiss francs* (by raffle)
* The prizes will be given in the form of gift vouchers at one or more shops of your choice.
Prizes you can win with your children's start number:
- Surprise vouchers (will be given to all start numbers for children who complete a survey)
- 10 Cinemont cinema vouchers (to be drawn at the end of the event from all correct answers to the surveys)
- 10 Cinemont cinema vouchers (will be drawn at the end of the event among all children who have completed and scanned at least one station of the adult routes)
This challenge is designed to motivate people to move, regardless of their fitness level!
- From 7 Apr 2022 to 30 Oct 2022
- Coût d'inscription - individuelAdulte
- CHF 19.-
- CHF 9.-
- Coût d'inscription - famille1 adulte et 2 enfants
- CHF 35.-
- 2 adultes et 2 enfants
- CHF 50.-
- 2 adultes et 3 enfants
- CHF 56.-
- 2 adultes et 4 enfants
- CHF 62.-
- All distances are covered with the help of the movvin app. Download at www.movvin.ch before starting.
- No age limit for participants.
- Athletes and non-athletes: everyone has a chance to compete! The time needed to complete the route does not matter, so everyone can take part and win!
- MANDATORY REGISTRATION at www.movvin.ch