The origins of the Tête de Moine fondue.
What is behind a Tête de Moine AOP fondue? In the heart of the Chasseral Regional Natural Park, this treasure hunt will make you discover through riddles, encounters and tastings some of the riches of agricultural production, know-how and emblematic heritage surrounding the production of this legendary cheese.
- CHF 49.-
- CHF 30.-
- Suitable for families
- Picnic area available
Good to know
- Fromagerie Spielhofer, Rue de l'Envers 162610 Saint-Imier (5 minutes from the train station)
- Duration: 5-6 hours, adjustable according to your wishes.
- Length of the route: approx. 9.5 km
- Walking time: 3 hours
- Opening hours: Monday to Saturday, mandatory departure between 8:00 am and 11:00 am.
- Parking at Saint-Imier SBB station CHF 4.00/day
- The route is not a loop. From the last stop, it is possible to reach Saint-Imier and Tramelan by public transport (bus ticket not included).
- More information and tickets on foodtrail.ch/chasseral
- Up to 9 persons: tickets on foodtrail.ch or on site at the Spielhofer Cheese Dairy
- From 10 persons: tickets and reservation on foodtrail.ch
- Offer valid from Saturday, September 5 to Saturday, October 31, 2020
- offer valid only in French
Links & PDFs