An animation to discover the most chocolatey district of Neuchâtel.
A guided tour takes you in the footsteps of the famous chocolate maker Suchard to discover its extraordinary history in the heart of the Serrières valley. After this stroll through the brownfield site, it's time for a tasting session at Choco emotionS, to experience a moment of sharing with a chocolate and cocoa enthusiast.
- CHF 30.-
Enfant (entre 6 et 16 ans)
- CHF 15.-
Good to know
- This animation is aimed at both individuals and groups and includes :
- A guided tour of the Vallon de Serrières (approx. one hour)
- 1 cold cocoa tea or hot or cold chocolate. Mineral water, tea, coffee also available
- 1 slice of taillaule (Neuchâtel speciality)
- An original cocoa and chocolate animation
- A chocolate tasting
- A 10% discount voucher to be redeemed the same day in the Choco emotionS shop on the souvenir range "Les Patrimoniales"