Discover the diversity of the wines grown around lake Biel.
A few decades ago, the lake Biel region was mainly known for its Chasselas and Pinot Noir, but the list of the cultivated varieties has grown to count over 40 today. In addition to the classics, we also find numerous rarities and specialities. All wineries are family businesses and their fine wines are artisanal products elaborated locally.
This unique hiking tour through 3 km of vineyards provides an exciting insight into a regional traditional craft. You will get to know the diversity of the lake Biel wines as well as their producers who are passionate about providing new surprises time and again, because every wine has its own character.
Guided tour, per person
- CHF 89.-
Per Person (group from 10 Persons)
- CHF 89.-
Minimum tarif (group until 10 Persons)
- CHF 890.-
- Booking required
- Accessible by public transport
- Custom hours on request
- Suitable for groups
Good to know
- Included in the price: visit of 3 wineries, tasting of a total of 14 wines, assorted cold cuts, the vinitour is a guided tour.
- 3 km hike including a demanding 150-metre climb. Transport can be arranged on request
- Hiking shoes are recommended
- For wine connoisseurs, wine lovers and amateurs
- For groups on request on Friday and Saturday
- For individual guests: 25 July (German) and 15 August (French)
- Registration obligatory
Links & PDFs