Choc'o'Clock invites you to explore the fascinating worlds of watches and chocolate.
This all-inclusive package starts with a visit to the gleaming new exhibition spaces in the OMEGA Museum and Planet Swatch – an entertaining and interactive initiation to the art of watchmaking. Then you travel by train to the Bernese Jura, where you'll explore the world of chocolate at the CHEZ Camille Bloch Visitor Centre – tasting included!
You will stay overnight at the superb Art Déco Elite**** Hotel in the heart of Biel/Bienne, Switzerland's largest bilingual city. An ideal opportunity to browse the little shops or linger on the terraces of cafés in the old town, sample the outstanding cuisine offered in the nearby restaurants, and stroll by Lake Biel/Bienne – or even take a dip in its waters.
- CHF 115.-
Good to know
- This offer is available from Tuesdays to Sundays.
- The offer includes: one overnight stay at the Art Déco Hôtel Elite (incl. Breakfast), tour of the Omega Museum and Planet Swatch, entry to the CHEZ Camille Bloch Visitor Centre, exclusive gifts, two day pass for public transport in the region.
- The entrance to the Cité du Temps is free for all. By visiting the museums as part of this package, however, visitors receive a souvenir gift from both brands.
- Family rates are available on request.
- Booking required
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- Exhibition / explanations
- Credit/debit card accepted
Links & PDFs