- Bike&Run (mountain biking and running): 11.7 km (team of 2 riders equipped with only one bike).
- Adult, junior and relay triathlon: 400 m of lake swimming, 15 km of mountain biking and 7.2 km of running.
- Triathlon cadets et plaisir: 200 m of lake swimming, 11.7 km of mountain biking and 4.3 km of running.
- Schoolchildren's triathlon and minimes: 50 m of lake swimming, 1.1 km of mountain biking, 350 m of running.
- Triathlon "Poussins": 25 m of lake swimming, 1.1 km of mountain biking and 350 m of running.
- Paddle, two miles against the clock.
Registration is possible online. You will also find all the detailed information on the event's website.
The 12 Jul 2020
- 08:00 - 17:00
Good to know
- Training sessions will be held.
- The triathlon of La Neuveville is a round of the Jura triathlon championship. The only one to take place in open water!
- Booking required
- Accessible by public transport