The Badi Solothurn stands for many Solothurner as a beautiful childhood memory.
The outdoor pool with the 50-metre swimming pool and the 10-metre diving tower has direct access to the Aare and allows you to swim in the river.
Good to know
- 50m - sports pool with partly closed lanes for circular swimming and diving pit (10m diving tower)
- 25m - Bassin with a small pit
- Children's paddling pool with 70m giant slide
- Sun sail in the small children's area of the children's paddling pool
- Playground equipment in the water, rocking animals, sandpit etc.
- Large sunbathing and play areas
- Direct access to the Aare via various footbridges
- Restaurant with large terrace
- Wheelchair accessible
- Outdoor parking space
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- On-site catering
- Picnic area available
- Credit/debit card accepted