The "Garde Temps" invites you to put yourself in a real watchmaker's shoes.
In this authentic craftsman's workshop, you can spend time with a master watchmaker, work at the bench – and even create your own mechanical watch.
Flat rate - Initiation to the functioning of a mechanical movement
Group between 1 and 10 persons
- CHF 310.-
Group between 11 and 18 persons (two instructors)
- CHF 595.-
Prices per person - Build your own watch workshop
Between 1 and 10 persons, watch with a mechanical movement
- CHF 1190.-
Between 1 and 10 persons, watch with a skeleton mechanical movement
- CHF 1990.-
Good to know
- Due to the health measures put in place to stop the pandemic, our watchmaking workshop for groups are strictly limited to 4 people until further notice.
- For your information, it's mandatory to wear a mask for the entire duration of the workshop.
- Activity available all year long only on request
- Languages: French, German, English, Italian, Chinese or Dutch
- Number of person: max. 9 persons
- Minimum age: 14 years old