In partnership with Jura Tourism and the Porrentruy Tour Guides' Association, the Fondation Horlogère has created a watchmaking circuit to introduce visitors to the old town of Porrentruy and the wealth of its watchmaking past.
This circuit includes a tour of the sundials of the Botanical Gardens, the Meridian in the building of the cantonal high-school, the church of St. Peter, and the Town Hall with its Meridian. Other worthwhile stops along the way: the Foucault Pendulum, the clock of the Porte de France, the Museum of the Hôtel-Dieu and the Fondation Horlogère.
Prices for groups
Groups up to 15 people
- CHF 190.-
Good to know
- Duration: 1h30
- Groups: up to 15 people per guide
- Languages: French, German and English
- Bookings: all year round at the tourist office
- Masks must be worn during guided tours
- Booking required
- Credit/debit card accepted
- Suitable for groups
- On-site equipment rental