Travel with Tim and Lena to unfold the mystery.
"Who does all this stuffing on the "Weiss Express"? Or is there a ghost on board? Help Tim and Lena unravel the mystery of the bizarre events taking place on the train and expose the culprit during the journey. Anyone who solves the puzzle will receive a nice reward at the Moutier or Solothurn station. The Weissenstein Express connects Solothurn to Moutier through the beautiful Weissenstein region to the Bernese Jura. Thanks to this fascinating investigation, the trip becomes an excursion for the whole family."
Good to know
- The adventure is available from April 1st to October 31st
- The adventure begins in Solothurn and ends in Moutier
- To participate in the treasure hunt, you need a brochure (one per person), a pencil and a valid train ticket. The Junior Card and the Accompanied Child Card are valid.
- All clues are visible from the train window. It is not necessary to get off the train during the journey (except at Moutier)
- Return the completed card to the railway counter in Moutier or Solothurn. Please note the opening hours
- Each budding detective who has found the right answer will receive a great reward
- Opening hours of the SBB ticket offices in Solothurn and Moutier.
- Solothurn: Mon-Fri from 7am to 7pm, Sat/Sun from 7:30am to 5:30pm.
- Moutier: Mon-Fri from 8:30 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 18:00.
- closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- offer only available in french and german