Located in the centre of Saignelégier, Hotel Bellevue is 300 metres from the train station. You can enjoy freshly baked wood-fired pizza in the restaurant. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are also available.
The rooms with wooden furnishings and carpeted floor feature a private bathroom with a shower. All rooms include a hairdryer and cable TV.
Hotel Bellevue features a terrace,a bar and a disco. Buffet breakfast is offered.
Saignelégier hosts the Marché-Concours, the national horse show. The local leisure centre with indoor pools, water slides, fitness and sauna facilities can be found in the village centre, 750 metres from the hotel. You can take horse riding lessons in the village.
With the Jura-Pass, make the most of free public transport and get reductions on a range of activities in the region.
For more information and offers: [www.juratourisme.ch/jura-pass](https://www.juratourisme.ch/en/jura-pass.12063.html )
Good to know
- Additional information:
- Special rates for groups from 10 people.
- Free public transport throughout the Jura with JURA-PASS
- ½ board per day: CHF 30.
- Full board per day CHF 50.
- Children (with parents) CHF 30.
- We are naturally available to respond to any specific requests you may have with special rates for groups from 10 people and for families.
- Outdoor parking space
- Pets allowed