In the heart of Biel’s old town: discover local products.
The locals usually spend their Saturday morning strolling through the fruit and vegetable market, having a coffee and talking to friends or simply enjoying the magical ambiance of the old town. The tour consists of seven different stops. Tasting a selection of artisanal products made by local people. Sweet or savoury, in French or in German, this walk has lots of nice surprises in store for you.
- CHF 45.-
- Booking required
- Accessible by public transport
- Custom hours on request
Good to know
- From 25 July to 15 August only 4 of 7 possible stops are open. The products of the three closed stops are deposited at the other stops.
- Every Saturday (start between 9 am and 10 am)
- Only upon reservation until Friday at noon (online or at the Tourisme Bienne Seeland)
- Limited number of participants
- Possible by any weather
- The offer includes alcoholic beverages
- Vegetarian version on request
- This tour is not guided
- The offer includes: brochure with all needed information, the nourritour pass, taste of 6 specialities, one gift
Links & PDFs