In the heart of Biel’s old town: discover local products.
The locals usually spend their Saturday morning strolling through the fruit and vegetable market, having a coffee and talking to friends or simply enjoying the magical ambiance of the old town. The tour consists of seven different stops. Tasting a selection of artisanal products made by local people. Sweet or savoury, in French or in German, this walk has lots of nice surprises in store for you.
- CHF 45.-
Good to know
- A valid COVID certificate must be presented.
- The offer includes: brochure with all needed information, the nourritour pass, taste of 6 specialities, one gift
- Every Saturday (start between 9 am and 10:30 am)
- Only upon reservation until Thursday (online or at the Tourisme Bienne Seeland)
- The offer includes alcoholic beverages
- Vegetarian version on request
- This tour is not guided
- Limited number of participants
- Possible by any weather
- Booking required
- Accessible by public transport
- Custom hours on request