Delightful regional aromas. Le Petit Coin du Seeland offers a wide range of seasonal and exclusive flavors.
Le Petit Coin du Seeland is a cosy oasis where regional products take centre stage. Le Petit Coin du Seeland brings together farmers, winemakers and local producers to set off on a culinary trip through the Three-Lakes region. The range of goods extends from Lake Biel wines to cheeses from the Seeland an the nature parc Chasseral, aswell regional beers through to seasonal delicacies.
From 1 Jan 2020 to 31 Dec 2020
- 09:00 - 17:00
- 09:30 - 13:00
Thursday - Friday
- 09:30 - 19:00
- 09:00 - 16:00
- No parking available
- Accessible by public transport
- Credit/debit card accepted
- Suitable for groups
Good to know
- Coin Gourmand: pampers the palate with delicious regional products.
- Coin Zen: bolsters well-being from within; thus encouraging energy back to the flow.
- Gift baskets, aperitif packages, delicatessen shop and degustation evenings on request.
- Various events: e.g. boat trip with wine tasting and pick nick.
- Le Petit Coin du Seeland is currently closed and will reopen in March at Rathausgässli 6 in the old town of Biel.