The Jura water correction made the Three-Lakes Region the best-known vegetable garden.
The Swiss Vegetable Growers Association is the professional organisation of vegetable growers in Switzerland. It represents the interests of all producers of fresh, stored and processed vegetables. The Vegetable Trail is an opportunity for young and old to discover local products. Many farms also sell their products directly to consumers or present them at weekly markets across the region.
- Accessible by public transport
Good to know
- Vegetable markets: a variety of vegetable markets in the Three-Lakes Region.
- Direct sales from farms: there is usually a sign outside the farm indicating which vegetables are for sale.
- Pick your own fruit and vegetables: it is best to check the local newspapers, where the farmers advertise which vegetable/fruit can be picked.
- Discovering the vegetable path in the Seeland.
- A diet rich in fruit and vegetables is important for your health.