A relaxing walk leading to a steep 27 m drop. A real breath of fresh air!
Scenery reminiscent of a Norwegian fjord! The river Doubs winds its way through the heart of dizzying cliffs and then gushes forth in an impressive 27-meter waterfall. Astride the Swiss and French borders, this is a place of breathtaking natural beauty.
Good to know
- Access on foot: from Les Brenets station, approximately 50 minutes
- Access by boat: on a NLB boat on the lake des Brenets. Takes 20 minutes + 10 minutes on foot from the landing stage
- Le Doubs defines the French-Swiss border here. At the beginning of the trail, you can cross a little footbridge onto the French bank of the Doubs
- Trout is the specialty of the Doubs riverside restaurants
- Suggestion: visit the Col-des-Roches underground mills