Follow the tracks to a hidden treasure in the midst of winter and finish up in style in a farm restaurant.
A winter walking routes lined with information panels, a game, and answers to find – all in a fairy-tale snow-clad wonderland! A tasty reward awaits players once the puzzle is solved: a delicious chocolate fondue served in a farmhouse.
Good to know
- Access by public transport: bus n° 370 (stop Vue-des-Alpes)
- The price includes the game, a small gift and the chocolate fondue. The amount needs to be paid at the farm restaurant where the booking was made
- The offer is available from December 1st until the end of the winter season 2018/2019, as soon as the snow conditions allow it (ask the farm restaurant or Tourisme neuchâtelois)
- Reservation of the fondue is mandatory
- Languages: French and German
- CHF 12.-