Travel back through time to discover what life was like for watchmakers in the town of La Chaux-de-Fonds.
Download this interactive tour onto your mobile device , and travel through time from the first little watchmakers' workshops to the industrial era. This walk brings alive the breathtaking development of watchmaking in the region.
Good to know
- Access by public transport: bus n° 301, 303, 311 or 312 (stop Théâtre)
- The first interactive programme for electronic tablets – a different way to discover the town of La Chaux-de-Fonds
- The itinerary is available on the StoriaBox mobile app
- Possible to rent a tablet from Neuchâtel Tourism in La Chaux-de-Fonds
- Languages: French and German
- The tour is done on foot (distance: 3.6 km)
- CHF 10.-
Links & PDFs