Explore a UNESCO town that was made by and for clock-making.
A guided walk through the streets of Le Locle will help you understand the close links between the watchmaking tradition and the urban landscape. Le Locle's urban development, profoundly influenced by watchmaking expertise, is a registered UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Prices per person (scheduled guided tour)Adults
- CHF 10.-
- Seniors, Students
- CHF 7.-
- Children (up to 16 years old)
- Guided tour (for groups)Up to 20 persons per guide
- CHF 160.-
- Access by public transport: bus n° 342, 343, 360, 361, 380, 381 (stop Hôtel-de-Ville)
- For individuals: guided tours in July and August, every Saturday at 2 p.m. upon prior booking until Friday 5pm (German and French). Departure: Hôtel de Ville
- Guided tours for groups can be booked all year round on request
- Languages: English, French, German and Italian
- Tour on foot
- Suitable for groups