Explore a UNESCO town that was made by and for clock-making.
A guided walk through the streets of Le Locle will help you understand the close links between the watchmaking tradition and the urban landscape. Le Locle's urban development, profoundly influenced by watchmaking expertise, is a registered UNESCO World Heritage site.
Good to know
- Access by public transport: bus n° 342 (stop France)
- For individuals: July - August, Every Saturday at 2 p.m. Hôtel de Ville (German and French)
- Registration required for the public guided tours until Friday 5 p.m.
- Tour on request for groups
- Languages: English, French, German and Italian
Prices per person
- CHF 10.-
- CHF 7.-
Children (up to 16 years old)
Up to 20 persons per guide
- CHF 160.-