Explore a UNESCO town that was made by and for clock-making.
A guided walk through the streets of Le Locle will help you understand the close links between the watchmaking tradition and the urban landscape. Le Locle's urban development, profoundly influenced by watchmaking expertise, is a registered UNESCO World Heritage site.
Good to know
- Access by public transport: bus n° 342 (stop France)
- For individuals: July - August, Every Saturday at 2 p.m. Hôtel de Ville (German and French)
- Registration required for the public guided tours until Friday 5 p.m.
- Guided tours for groups can be booked all year round on request
- Languages: English, French, German and Italian
- Tour on foot
Prices per person (scheduled guided tour)
- CHF 10.-
- CHF 7.-
Children (up to 16 years old)
Guided tour (for groups)
Up to 20 persons per guide
- CHF 160.-