Guided bike tours for all levels of experience
Explore the beautiful and varied landscapes of the Franches-Montagnes in groups of different levels, on easy as well as technically challenging routes. The Reka holiday village in Montfaucon is your point of departure. You stay in one of the bungalows and will be able to enjoy the wellness facilities of the holiday village at the end of your adventurous day on the bike.
Good to know
- Mini-holidays in the Jura:
- Accompagnied Tours
- Technical support including bike repair shop, wash station
- Access to the Wellness-Oase, 1 Voucher per person for a Massage or Whirlpool (30 Min.)
- 1 Set of Towels
- 1 gourd 0,75 l and a T-shirt
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached, any registered persons will be informed 4 weeks prior to the start of their holidays. Whenever possible, a replacement program will be offered. If a registered person doesn’t want to accept the program, any amount already paid will be refunded.
- Dates for guided bike tours
- Friday – Monday (3 nights / 4 days)
- 17.05.-27.05.2019 / 23.08.-02.09.2019
- Minimum number of participants: 5
- Maximum number of participants: 15