Right next to Saignelégier, you spend the night in a country inn and ride out after a sumptuous breakfast.
During an accompanied ride of one hour, you discover the beautiful landscapes of the Franches-Montagnes in the most authentic way, on horseback. Before or after the ride, you can visit the Foundation for Horses, a retirement home for horses, donkeys and ponies in Le Roselet.
Good to know
- The country inn 1666 in Les Emibois offers nice guest rooms with shower/WC. Each room bears the name of a local place and has its special charm.
- Copious breakfast with home-made marmalade by Madeleine.
- Common meal, reservation required. According to your wishes: regional specialties with local products.
- Dogs are welcome!
- The Foundation for Horses offers a special program for children from 8 to 12 years of age.
- Validity of the offer : 1.03 - 31.12
- Excluded are the week of 3 to 9 August (Marché-Concours) and the weekend of 3 to 5 September (Festival du Chant du Gros).
Prices per person
- CHF 95.-