For this 13th edition, which will take place from 16 July to 18 September, the Swiss Labyrinth has chosen the theme "Did you know it ?"
A unique experience to enjoy with the family or alone, lost in the middle of the cornfields! 4 completely redesigned routes on an area identical to previous editions. An illustrated guide to help you find your way out.
Bouncy castles, trampolines and swings are set up for the younger ones. A restaurant and relaxation area is available for visitors.
- From 16 Aug 2023 to 18 Sep 2023
- 13:30 - 18:00
- Saturday - Sunday
- 10:00 - 19:00
- Prices Swiss LabyrintheAdults (from 16 years old)
- CHF 13.-
- Children (from 2 years old)
- CHF 9.-
- Family rate (2 adults, 2 children)
- CHF 36.-
- Special "Full Moon" evenings on Friday 12 August and Saturday 10 September 2022.
- Duration : Families should calculate about 2 hours for the entire Swiss Labyrinthe
- The paths are wide enough for families with strollers.
- Bouncy castles, trampolines and swings.
- Restaurant, snack bar and leisure area.
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a leash.
- Free parking
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- On-site catering
- Animations for children