For this 14th edition, which will take place from 8th July to 17th September, the Swiss Labyrinth has chosen the theme "The world of riddles!"
A unique experience to enjoy with the family or alone, lost in the middle of the cornfields! 4 completely redesigned routes on an area identical to previous editions. An illustrated guide to help you find your way out.
Bouncy castles, trampolines and swings are set up for the younger ones. A restaurant and relaxation area is available for visitors.
- From 21 Aug 2024 to 17 Sep 2024
- 13:30 - 18:00
- Saturday - Sunday
- 10:00 - 19:00
- Prices Swiss LabyrintheAdults (from 16 years old)
- CHF 14.-
- Children (from 2 years old)
- CHF 10.-
- Family rate (2 adults, 2 children)
- CHF 40.-
- Special "Full Moon" evenings on Saturday 29th July and Saturday 2th September 2023.
- Duration : Families should calculate about 2 hours for the entire Swiss Labyrinthe
- The paths are wide enough for families with strollers.
- Bouncy castles, trampolines and swings.
- Restaurant, snack bar and leisure area.
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a leash.
- Free parking
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- On-site catering
- Animations for children