For this 12th edition, which will take place from 17 July to 19 September, the Swiss Labyrinth has chosen the theme "Help!
A unique experience to enjoy with the family or alone, lost in the middle of the cornfields! 4 completely redesigned routes on an area identical to previous editions. An illustrated guide to help you find your way out.
Bouncy castles, trampolines and swings are set up for the younger ones. A restaurant and relaxation area is available for visitors.
From 17 Jul 2021 to 15 Aug 2021
Monday - Sunday
- 10:00 - 21:00
From 16 Aug 2021 to 19 Sep 2021
- 13:30 - 18:00
Saturday - Sunday
- 10:00 - 19:00
Prices Swiss Labyrinthe
Adults (from 16 years old)
- CHF 13.-
Children (from 2 years old)
- CHF 9.-
Family rate (2 adults, 2 children)
- CHF 36.-
Good to know
- Duration : Families should calculate about 2 hours for the entire Swiss Labyrinthe
- The paths are wide enough for families with strollers.
- 1000m2 Yatouland fun park with huge bouncing castles.
- Restaurant, snack bar and leisure area.
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a leash.
- “Full-moon” evenings
- Free parking
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- On-site catering
- Animations for children