The giant maze offers the possibility to discover different routes.
This year, Swiss Labyrinthe has joined forces with the fun park Yatouland in order to be able to offer two parks in one. Swiss Labyrinthe is more than just a simple maze out in the green: the visitors will become part of an exciting story and meet with wondrous creatures to experience a special adventure. Numerous riddles await young and old along the trail. They will either show the right way out or lure the entire family still deeper into the maze !
From 20 Jul 2020 to 18 Aug 2020
Monday - Sunday
- 10:00 - 21:00
From 21 Aug 2020 to 22 Sep 2020
- 13:30 - 18:00
Saturday - Sunday
- 10:00 - 19:00
Good to know
- Duration : Families should calculate about 2 hours for the entire Swiss Labyrinthe
- The paths are wide enough for families with strollers.
- 1000m2 Yatouland fun park with huge bouncing castles.
- Restaurant, snack bar and leisure area.
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a leash.
- “Full-moon” evenings
- CHF 10.-
- CHF 5.-
Prices Swiss Labyrinthe
Adults (from 16 years old)
- CHF 13.-
Children (from 2 years old)
- CHF 9.-
Family rate (2 adults, 2 children)
- CHF 35.-
- Free parking
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- On-site catering
- Animations for children