Would you like to spend time with friends or family, have fun together and on top of it see a city in a new light.
Follow the tracks of the wily fox and travel back in time. The clues provided by medieval monks will guide you on the way. Or could this treasure hunt even be related to dinosaurs? To be successful, you have to first elicit a secret from the local police and know how to use a train engineer’s telephone. A fascinating fox hunt through the scenic Jura landscape, which will partly take place by train.
- From 1 Apr 2022 to 31 Oct 2022
- Monday - Sunday
- 08:00 - 16:00
- Prices per person - From the 1 April 2022Adults
- CHF 36.-
- CHF 18.-
- Prices for groups - From the 1 April 2022Family (2 adults, 2 children)
- CHF 89.-
- Reservations are required at Foxtrail.ch.
- The Foxtrail starts at the Delémont railway station and takes between 3.5 and 4 hours.
- Foxtrail is suited for groups of up to 20 people, divided into teams of no more than 6.
- Booking required
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for groups