Fitness centre, detox treatments, classes, workshops and training. Massages, personal development, inventive cuisine, tai chi, qi gong, yoga.
This old grain mill, dating from the 16th century, has been transformed into a space where relaxation and revitalization are the key words. Hammam, oxygenator, meditation room, sauna, infrared chair, massage and much more are there for the visitor to fully relax. The Moulin de Vies is a Zen bubble, a place of healing and cellular, physical, moral and mental regeneration. The visitor has the opportunity to learn to breathe with awareness, to relax, to discover, to enjoy, to recover energy and vitality, and especially, to be "cocooned".
- Consulting sessions and individual cures with five experienced therapists and doctors.
- SPAAromatic cures (health by water): Sauna, hammam, Japanese baths.
- Zen Aroma Cocoon cures: massages, shiatsu, aroma-cupping, relaxation, breathing, colonic irrigation and other methods.
- Holistic cures and consultations, dedicated to adults and children in naturopathy, radiesthesia, paediatrics.
- Working groups and sessions... for an understanding of natural health for adults and children, in groups of 5 to 15 people. Learn, discover and improve your well-being and general health: aromatic massages, shiatsu, soft-touch… “Raw” and “alive” cooking, aromatherapy, tai-chi, cupping.
- Cooking courses, raw and bio for adults and specific courses in healthy cooking for children every month.
- Open on request
- Free parking
- Booking required
- On-site catering