Located on a moraine above Orvin, the house in Jorat was built in 1907 by Léo-Paul Robert using his own plans.
''After a pleasant walk from Orvin I finally arrived at the Maison Robert. The atmosphere of the place captivated me right away. The house's garden with its wild plants invites you to rest and relax. After enjoying the unspoilt natural surroundings I joined a guided tour of the Maison Robert. I was fascinated by the artist Léo-Paul Robert's studio and by the special architecture of the house. The magic of this place took me back into the past and it was easy to imagine this family of painters being inspired by nature and creating magnificent paintings.''
Good to know
- Open from April to October
- Guided tour every first Sunday of the month from 10am to 5pm
- The garden is open on request
- Possibility to rent the house and or the garden
- Saturday, May 25 Market for wild and aromatic plants
- parking in front of the football field (then 200m by foot)
Prices for groups
- CHF 30.-
Prices per person
- CHF 7.-
- CHF 3.-