Located on a moraine above Orvin, the house in Jorat was built in 1907 by Léo-Paul Robert using his own plans.
''After a pleasant walk from Orvin I finally arrived at the Maison Robert. The atmosphere of the place captivated me right away. The house's garden with its wild plants invites you to rest and relax. After enjoying the unspoilt natural surroundings I joined a guided tour of the Maison Robert. I was fascinated by the artist Léo-Paul Robert's studio and by the special architecture of the house. The magic of this place took me back into the past and it was easy to imagine this family of painters being inspired by nature and creating magnificent paintings.''
Good to know
- Open from April to October every first Sunday of the month.
- Schedule from 10am to 5pm (open house)
- Free visit of the garden
- On request, possibility to visit the house and garden outside visiting days.
- The house and garden can be rented for events.
- Parking in front of the football pitch (then, 200m on foot)
Prices for groups
- CHF 30.-
Prices per person
- CHF 7.-
- CHF 3.-